What do you do when a guy says he wants to have a “ghost night” with you?
Petunia Will Return in January
That’s it! This is the end of Chapter Five and also the end of Part One. It’s always good to end on a cliffhanger 😛
I’m taking a little break because readership is always low around the holidays and I also need some time to work on the print version of Part One (which I will be bringing to conventions)!
Some Things to Look Out for Until Then:
- The print version of book one! (probably featuring extra content and pages)
- I am planning on posting a holiday short featuring Petunia!
- Weekly updates of my other comic Nonsense Thoughts
- New royalty-free music releases by me on Indie Music Box
Petunia will be back soon and I promise that the story is going to get crazy!
Petunia lives in a town right near where I live, in Northampton, Massachusetts. Of course, it’s a fictional version of Northampton, but there are some spots in the comic that are versions of real places. If you are in the area, you should check these out:
- Nickels is supposed to be The Quarters in Hadley, MA
- The Roast is a version of The Roost in Northampton, MA
- Mystic Allegiance is Inspirit Crystals in Northampton, MA
- Mindfulness Cafe is ZEN in Northampton, MA (Now called Oriental Taste?)
- Crank It is Turn it Up in Northampton, MA
- Bartlets is Herrells in Northampton, MA
I’ve been having some problems with my scanner! I almost wasn’t able to post this page because I couldn’t get the artwork to scan. It might be time to invest in a new scanner, or “scanning machine” as I like to call it.
I hope you have some theories about what’s going on here! I sure don’t… (kidding)
Peace! Enjoy the weekend 🙂
You guys are so awesome with your theories. I love that you send them to me. It really makes my day to hear theories about something I am making. It’s just the best! I was thinking about how much fun it is to make comics while drawing this and planning out my next story after Paranormal Petunia. I even started doing the math in my head. Let’s say it takes 3 or so years to finish a graphic novel… If I keep going at this rate I can probably finish 10 before I am 60. Fingers-crossed that’s how this all goes down 🙂
Thanks everyone for your support and interest!
I almost didn’t get this page done! My wife has been on a business trip in Texas for the past few days and won’t be coming home until later this week. It’s been really tough because this is the first time we have been apart for this long in years. It’s hard now, but it’s going to be so great to see her in a couple days! At least I have Tinsel to keep me company :-/
Thanks for reading, commenting, and sharing!