Petunia Will Return in January
That’s it! This is the end of Chapter Five and also the end of Part One. It’s always good to end on a cliffhanger 😛
I’m taking a little break because readership is always low around the holidays and I also need some time to work on the print version of Part One (which I will be bringing to conventions)!
Some Things to Look Out for Until Then:
- The print version of book one! (probably featuring extra content and pages)
- I am planning on posting a holiday short featuring Petunia!
- Weekly updates of my other comic Nonsense Thoughts
- New royalty-free music releases by me on Indie Music Box
Petunia will be back soon and I promise that the story is going to get crazy!
Petunia lives in a town right near where I live, in Northampton, Massachusetts. Of course, it’s a fictional version of Northampton, but there are some spots in the comic that are versions of real places. If you are in the area, you should check these out:
- Nickels is supposed to be The Quarters in Hadley, MA
- The Roast is a version of The Roost in Northampton, MA
- Mystic Allegiance is Inspirit Crystals in Northampton, MA
- Mindfulness Cafe is ZEN in Northampton, MA (Now called Oriental Taste?)
- Crank It is Turn it Up in Northampton, MA
- Bartlets is Herrells in Northampton, MA